- Pick up Resort ID cards, a copy of the Fort Wilderness Gazette (containing activity information), brochures, Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort maps and Theme Park maps. Guests also have the option to add charging privileges to their Resort IDs. Guests also have the option to add charging privileges to their Resort IDs.
- Rent movies at Meadow Trading Post.
Groceries and Supplies
- Groceries, limited camping supplies (including propane tanks) and sundries can be purchased at the Meadow and Settlement Trading Posts.
Babysitting and Childcare Services
- Babysitting and child services are available at The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort—keep your children having fun, even when you can't be there.
- Together with independent childcare provider Kids Nite Out, Disney's Fort Wilderness Resorts also offers one-to-one in-room babysitting. You can even reserve a childcare specialist to accompany you and your family during your visit to the Parks, providing a helping hand. Childcare is available for children ages 6 months to 12 years. Restrictions apply.
- To make a reservation for the in-room babysitting, contact the Reception Outpost during your visit.
- High-speed internet access is available (additional fee). A few wireless Internet access points are located throughout the Resort. (Fee applies.)
- Resort guests may conveniently park one motorized vehicle at their campsite or cabin. Additional vehicles should be parked in the main parking lot near the Reception Outpost.
- Washing and drying machines can be found in air-conditioned Comfort Stations located throughout the campsite loops (except Creekside Meadow).
- Campsite Guests can contact housekeeping to request laundry service.
Electric Cart Rental
- Electric-powered carts are available as your personal transportation within the campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort. Carts have windshields and headlights, seat up to 4 adults and can be rented by the day or the week.
- Guests must be 18 years of age and older to rent a cart, and reservations are highly recommended. Drivers must be 16 years of age and have a valid driver's license, no permits. To reserve a cart up to one year in advance, call (407) 824-2742.
Best Friends Pet Care
- Because Guests' four-legged family friends are allowed to stay at designated campsites, Disney has contracted with
Best Friends Pet Careto provide pet care services.
- Best Friends Pet Care offers accommodations, activities, and amenities for your furry friends. Services also include grooming and doggy day camp.
- Whether staying for the day or overnight, we do require that all pets staying in our boarding facility be up-to-date on their vaccines and written proof is required from their veterinarian's office. You may bring a copy with you to show us at check-in, or you may ask your veterinarian's office to fax it to us in advance at 203-840-5266.Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate venomous pets or primates of any kind. No native wildlife or exotic species are allowed in the facility.
- Reservations at Best Friends Pet Care are not required but are suggested. Call (877) 4 WDW-PETS for more information and to make reservations.
Services for Guests with Disabilities
- Mobility and medical equipment use
- Accommodating special requests, including allowing service animals
- Telephones/TTY for the hearing impaired
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms and bathrooms
- Private and fully landscaped
- High-speed Internet Access (additional fee)
- Picnic Table
- Charcoal grill
- All campsites, other than Tent/Pop-Up, provide sewer
- Pets allowed in select Premium, Preferred and Full Hook-Up campsite loops